Cooler Cleaning Service.
Your water cooler needs to be cleaned! Over time, bacteria may grow inside or around the spigots and reservoir. You should always make sure to clean your water cooler regularly to prevent bacteria buildup. We can clean it for you with our regularly scheduled cleaning service, or you are welcome to clean it on your own.
Cleaning Service provided by Premium Springs
Cooler Cleaning Exchange Service
We recommend sanitizing your cooler once every 6 months. We do not offer cleaning to customer owned coolers, however we do offer cooler rental exchange for $44.95. We can also arrange to schedule cleaning exchanges automatically periodically.
You may also purchase a cooler cleaning kit and clean the cooler yourself. Visit our accessories page for more information.
Want to clean your own water cooler?
- Unplug cooler upon completion of a bottle of water and remove empty bottle.
- Remove lid and baffle from the reservoir. The baffle will be either a blue or white plastic disc or funnel.
- Add approximately 1 cup of vinegar and 3 cups of hot water. Using a clean cloth, wipe the entire inner surface of the reservoir.
- Drain the reservoir through the taps. Unscrew the taps and wash with regular household detergents. Taps are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse out the reservoir by filling it at least twice with water and draining it out through the tap(s) into a container.
- Reinstall cleaned baffle, place a new bottle on cooler, and plug into electrical supply.