Please allow us to toot our own horn here a minute, because we take pride in being different than the other water companies.
We are efficient.
One of the ways we have become more efficient is by developing our own proprietary mobile delivery app, allowing us to go paperless. The app helps us to notify customers in real-time of deliveries, get in touch with the drivers more quickly, monitor their progress, and serve the customer faster.
Larger vehicles and tighter routes
In the last 2 years, we have replaced our 5 delivery vans with 4 beverage trucks. The drivers can serve more customers per day, reducing the drive times and limiting route sizes.
Need more reasons?
14 more reasons to choose Premium Springs:
- Superior product and quality control, with exceptional Health Board status.
- Exceptional customer service.
- No term contracts.
- Email reminders the day before your delivery day to help you keep track.
- Email delivery receipts in real-time with each delivery, so you know the status of your delivery.
- No fuel surcharges or other hidden charges.
- We don’t have a voice- or keypad-prompted answering service. When the phone rings, we answer. If we can’t answer the phone right away, we are with a customer. Leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
- Email billing option, directly to your inbox. Save time, paper, and postage.
- You can pay your bill online through your bank, if you choose. We are registered with most major financial institutions. We also accept VISA, MasterCard, cheques, and cash.
- When you call us, you’re not talking to someone on the other side of the other side of the country. We are 100% locally owned and operated, and our profits stay within the British Columbia economy.
- We use Canadian suppliers whenever possible. Our primary water cooler suppliers, Crystal Mountain and Thermo Concepts, are both Canadian-based cooler manufacturers.
- Our drivers are equipped with cell phones for immediate access and customer service.
- Our Christmas Cards are hilarious!
- We love our customers!